Friday, June 11, 2010

Waiting......still!

So we are still waiting on our little guy to decide it's time to come out and play. I guess the one concern I have had about being a parent is patience. Will I have enough patience with my child? Will I be able to refrain from going absolutely insane when he tests my patience? I think this is God's way of placing my first test in front of me. So far, I'm holding my own in the patience department although it is getting frustrating! My mother-in-law is here and we are all just waiting....and waiting.....and waiting! I'm running out of things to occupy my time. Yesterday I took my mother-in-law around to the downtown shops and we walked around for a couple hours and then yesterday evening we went for an hour walk with the dogs. I'm trying everything! I have an appointment with my midwife today and I hope that we are able to find out some more information. Maybe my next post will be about baby - keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment